Phoenix Taxis is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected
Phoenix Taxis is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our service, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Phoenix Taxis may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 31/01/12.
What we collect
We may collect the following information when you enquire about, ask for or book a Phoenix Taxis or Coach:
- Your name
- A contact number
- Demographic information such as postcode and address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Any other information voluntarily submitted via an online web form, including the IP address of the machine the information was submitted from
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails and texts about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or telephone number which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Payments made by card using in-car PayPal readers are handled entirely by PayPal. Phoenix Taxis not receive any card information other than the cardholder’s name.
- Payments made over the telephone are subject to internal security procedures to ensure your details are safely processed and never passed on to any firm, organisation or internal member of staff.
Phoenix Taxis operate this policy in line with the 1998 Data Protection Act.